Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PhotoStory

Have been working since last week putting together my PhotoStory that corresponds to the PowerPoint presentation completed for class.  I created a PhotoStory account, and uploaded my PowerPoint presentation into this application.  After uploading the presentation, I narrated my PhotoStory using my voice to record the presentation.  Once finished, I uploaded the video to YouTube.  It can be found using this link.  PhotoStory link to YouTube

ISTE NETS T

1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
Teachers use their knowledge of subject matter, teaching and learning, and technology to facilitate experiences that advance student learning, creativity, and innovation in both face-to-face and virtual environments. Teachers:
a.promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness.
b.engage students in exploring real-world issues and solving authentic problems using digital tools and resources.
c.promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students' conceptual understanding and thinking, planning, and creative processes.
d.model collaborative knowledge construction by engaging in learning with students, colleagues, and others in face-to-face and virtual environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment